October 8, 2014

Brand Love: Everlane


Last week, as evidenced HERE, I was invited to the EVERLANE showroom in NYC to celebrate the launch of their highly anticipated WOMEN'S LOAFER. I've long been a fan of the brand, but it's safe to say that after this trip I've become obsessed.


For those unfamiliar with EVERLANE (sign up HERE to check it out), the brand believes in radical transparency - where customers know where factories are located, the true cost of goods, and the markup. Traditional designer goods that look almost identical can be almost 8x the cost of what you see on EVERLANE.

The product quality is top notch. I tried on the loafers during my visit and was very impressed. When I figure out what color I want I will certainly be purchasing. However, what bumped its way up to the top of my wish-list was THE SWING TRENCH. This was so well tailored and chic I can't stop thinking about it. It needs to end up in my closet ASAP.

I encourage you to give the brand a try if you haven't already, it will not disappoint. Happy shopping!

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.