November 25, 2014

November 2014 Beauty Finds



NARS AUDACIOUS LIPSTICK IN GRACE A perfect bright pink coral.

BAG BALM Laughing my ass off that this is actually found in the "pet supply" section as it's intended use is for cows udders. However, this stuff is great to slather on chapped lips and hands in the winter.

KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE A nighttime facial oil that you pat on to help restore the appearance of skin overnight. I love the smell of this and look forward to putting this on each night before bed. I only started using this recently so I haven't seen any improvement yet.

GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD HYDRATING TREATMENT My friend has been using this and let me try it recently. Safe to say this may be my next night cream. It is VERY moisturizing, which is great for winter, and smells decadent. Sort of a mixture of coconut and cake batter. Yum. It also comes in this fun GIFT SET where you can try two other GLAMGLOW products.

JIN SOON NAIL POLISH IN RHAPSODY A gray-blue nail polish. I love dark nails in the winter!

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.