November 21, 2014

Weekly Roundup: November 21, 2014






When I get off the train this evening, I'm RUNNING to my dog. It's been way too long. Oh, also seeing my family (love you guys too)! Really looking forward to a low-key weekend in CT. Have a good one!

A great deal for a great brand on GILT CITY.

Read this if you like SPINNING and wonder if it will make your quads bulky.

Have you checked out the CINDERELLA TRAILER? It looks amazing!

This MINIPRESSO is awesome - it fits in your bag!


The transformation of this ATTIC is so fantastic. I just picture cuddling up there and reading a good book or having tons of sleepovers.

These recipe spins on mashed potatoes have me salivating. One adds GOAT CHEESE and the other CARAMELIZED ONIONS AND GRUYERE. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

I always wonder what would happen if I brought my boyfriend to barre class and this RECAP is exactly what I picture. Hilarious.

The most common QUESTION the Butterball hotline gets on Thanksgiving.

A short feature on my favorite place - the DRYBAR. Dream job is to work for them.

FRENCH. SILK. PIE. Enough said.

Loved these looks from DANIELLE, LIZ

FACE MAPPING and what it reveals about your health.

Wishing my OFFICE was as cool as these.

The amount of snow BUFFALO got is insane and scary.

Totally whipping this WINTER PASTA SALAD up. Yum!

And in case you missed it:

Lots of holiday gift guides - GIFTS THAT DO GOOD, HOSTESS, KIDS, FITNESSJETSETTER, and UNDER $50.

A LOOK FOR LESS: BARBOUR JACKET.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.