December 18, 2014

Get Fit: Modelfit

A couple weeks ago I was lucky to snag a spot in the Sweaty Betty x Modelfit studio takeover where attendees got to take a MODELFIT class and then score two items from SWEATY BETTY. For those unfamiliar with MODELFIT these classes incorporate pilates, yoga, stability movements and more to get you fit and toned. Each exercise is focused on getting you long and lean, not bulky. Oh yea, and it's the workout that Victoria's Secret Angels and Sports Illustrated swimsuit models do. So, if some of the most beautiful women in the world come here to get fit somethings working (aside from perfect genes).


Now, this workout isn't for everyone. If you're looking for cardio and to get a good sweat, I would try something else. For me, I can do that on my own so this was a nice complement to the cardio routine I have been doing as of late. An hour workout here leaves you feeling refreshed, stretched, and maybe a bit sore the next morning. Remember, the goal is VS Angel - long and lean.

As mentioned earlier, this was a SWEATY BETTY studio takeover. SWEATY BETTY is a British fitness apparel brand that has started to expand stateside. The quality is amazing and the patterns are all on trend. I'm thrilled with the two items I got to bring home. I definitely recommend checking them out. Price-point is similar to Lulu, but the pants won't overexpose you...

All in all, a great event and can't wait to head back to MODELFIT!



IMAGE 1, all other images my own.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.