January 12, 2015

2015 Golden Globes Fashion


Every time the Golden Globes roll around I realize I have a lot of movies I need to see before the Oscars. Last nights awards had some big winners for performances that were truly award worthy - Amy Adams, Matt Bomer, Joanne Froggatt, the list goes on. But as usual, the fashion takes the forefront because, let's be real, that's what those of us who haven't seen most of the movies tune in for. There were so many dresses I loved last night it was hard to narrow down who was my favorite, so here we go...


Jessica Chastain and Kate Hudson rocking deep v's. Jessica's hair and makeup may have been my favorite of the night - classic. And Kate's body? My god, made me think twice about the hot chocolate I was sucking down.


Jenna Dewan Tatum and Leslie Mann looking fresh and bright in yellow. 


Ellie Kemper and Chrissy Teigen with tribal patterns and pulled back hair to let the dresses shine.

Reese Witherspoon and Diane Kruger looking Hollywood-glam. OMG and Diane's extreme happiness for Joshua Jackson when The Affair won was too cute! 

Emmanuelle Chriqui and Uzo Aduba all bedazzled.

One shoulders on Amy Adams and Heidi Klum (why was she there?). I think Amy looks gorgeous at every award show and have a feeling she will win big this year at the Oscars...

Simply gorgeous in white were Salma Hayek and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. 

And last, but certainly not least, Emma Stone looking fabulous in pants and Julianne Moore making a statement. 

But we can't just talk about the good and avoid the bad. Because there were certainly some misses...





Kate Mara and Lena Dunham were big red misses. The belt was weird on Kate's dress and Lena was awful and her severe makeup didn't help.



For a host, Tina Fey's dress was whack. I don't even know what to say about it. And Keira Knightley, I know it's Chanel, but it looks like she's wearing a Grandma's doily.


Lana Del Ray and Zosia Mamet were sporting horrible prom dresses.



I thought Rosamund Pike's dress made her look wide with saggy boobs. Not flattering. Melissa McCarthy has done better. This was just weird.

So sound off below, what were your hits and misses?

Images via

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.