January 9, 2015

Weekly Roundup: January 9, 2014

IMAGE
As we wrap up the first full work-week of 2015, I'm already getting the sense that this year is going to FLY by and as much as that means another year older, I'm excited for all that's in store. But yet, as the weather continues to get colder, all I can think about is how badly I want a vacation. And again, I try to remind myself it's only the beginning of the year.

Thank you Refinery 29 for reading my mind. VACATIONS TO BOOK NOW.

Remember when I wrote about CAROLINE DE MAIGRET? Check out her gorgeous spread in THE EDIT.

Love THIS all black outfit and THIS one too!

Getting a kick out of this DOORMAT.

Pretty neat WIND MAP. God damn it's cold.

DEVON'S post has some great inspiration if you feel like you're in a wardrobe rut. Or remix how you wear your blazer a la AIMEE.

REBECCA ATWOOD'S gorgeous pillows are on ONE KINGS LANE. I first wrote about her in THIS POST when she was featured on the site earlier in 2014.

Preppy girls everywhere can rejoice. Target's newest collaboration has been announced and its with LILY PULITZER.

These NYC APARTMENTS are to die for.

This ROOM hasn't been touched in 100 years. So cool.

I've heard good things about ORANGETHEORY, so excited to give it a try when they open in NYC.

Adding this RECIPE to the collection of things to make in the new slow cooker we got for Christmas.

Very envious of this SHOE COLLECTION.

A simple interior DIY.

And in case you missed it here on L&C...

NEW YEAR, NEW GEAR.

An AMAZING HOME TOUR.

A simple recipe for CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP.

DOVECOTE. A fabulous home store in Westport, CT.


No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.