March 6, 2015

Weekly Roundup: March 6, 2015


This has been a whirlwind of a week and I have been neglecting this space, which makes me feel bad and stresses me out since I love it so much. With an increase in responsibilities at work and more travel expected, I'll need to find a new balance. So for the next few weeks, content may be a bit sporadic, but stay with me!

CLEANSING MISTAKES you might be making.

How to MIX PILLOWS like a pro.

Rachel Zoe is now coming out with her own SUBSCRIPTION BOX.

Obsessed with this STUDIO MAKEOVER.

Loving the look of this GUEST BEDROOM.

Need to make this FRITTATA.

30 THINGS you need to stop wasting money on. I know Mom, I really need to read this...

SEPHORA is debuting some new offerings.

IV cures for HANGOVERS are arriving and they'll cost you about $200 a pop.

Image via J.CREW

1 comment

  1. I have checked out your referring outfits and find my desire dress, Actually I love white dress more. From here I got perfect white dress. The dress design is really appreciable. Your pants and shoes are also awesome. Lovely fashion trends, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.